Sitges Carnival 2019 – By the Numbers!
Sitges Carnival is one of the top 10 Carnival events in the world! Come visit us at the end of February and see this little village throw one of the biggest Winter parties in Spain!
- Carnival will take place from the 26th of February to the 6th of March 2019! The traditional kick off event is the “Noche de las Mantillas” on the Tuesday night followed by a week long series of gay parties before the arrival of the King of Carnival on Thursday the 28th of Feb.
- More than 2,500 people will take part in the Carnival over 7 days.
- 44 different floats will make their way through the town on the Sunday the 3rd and Tuesday the 5th of March! It is a spectacle of glitter, flesh, feathers and more!
- 250,000 people will visit the village over the Carnival weekend with special trains from Barcelona to handle the volume of visitors! It is one of the largest Winter events of its kind! Don’t miss it, book your stay today!
Video Highlights of Carnival Sitges
All you need to know about the Sitges Carnival 2019
The beautiful Centro Attic penthouse apartment with a large terrace and lots of natural light is located in the centre of Sitges in the main square “Cap de la Vila”, well known for the corner house with its famous clock.
- Sleeps 3
- From EUR 34 p/p per night
The elegant Christie apartment is located in the heart of Sitges just 3 min walk from the main beaches, a spacious and elegant living room with a little balcony, which faces into the Calle Europa.
- Sleeps 6
- From EUR 22 p/p per night
Stay in the Hotel Subur in Central Sitges for Less!
The Hotel Subur is located in the heart of Sitges, right opposite the gay beach and offers great value for money, simple clean rooms and a great breakfast.