Discover Sitges Wildest Party.
Carnival has to be Sitges’ wildest party. Even though it is on in February it is still the hottest party in town! On the most popular days you will find thousands of partygoers dancing on the major streets across the town. The busy months of July and August look positively dead! Gay boys and girls from the 4 corners of the world descend on our little town and party the week away!
Thursday 26th February 2019
- The Arrival of the King and Queen – 7 pm at La Fragata for a new spectacular opening show, parade leaves from Fragata to Psg Ribera, Sant Pau, Parellades, Cap de la Vila, (Where he will meet the queen) Calle Mayor and Plz Ajuntament.
Saturday 2nd of March 2019
- 12.00h – The annual Crazy Bed Race, which takes the following route:
Francesc Gumà. Jesus, Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Sant Pau, Passeig de la Ribera, Sant Pere, Parellades, Bonaire, Passeig de la Ribera
Sunday 3rd of March 2019
- 7.30pm – “Disbauxa” Parade Défilé de la Disbauxa (Rua de la Disbauxa)Takes the following route! Leaves from Av Sofia (between Hotel Cailipolis & Av Sofia Hotel), End of Sofia Avenue, Passeig de la Ribera (sea side), La Fragata, Passeig de la Ribera (mountain side), Bassa Rodona, Plaça del Pou Vedre, Espalter, Sant Francesc and Cap de la Vila.
Tuesday 5th of March 2019
- 9.00pm – “Extermination” Parade Défilé de l’Extermini (Rua de l’Extermini) – “Disbauxa” Parade Défilé de la Disbauxa (Rua de la Disbauxa)Takes the following route! Leaves from Av Sofia (between Hotel Cailipolis & Av Sofia Hotel), End of Sofia Avenue, Passeig de la Ribera (sea side), La Fragata, Passeig de la Ribera (mountain side), Bassa Rodona, Plaça del Pou Vedre, Espalter, Sant Francesc and Cap de la Vila.
Wednesday 6th of March 2019
- 7pm – The Burial of the KingTaking the following route – from the council offices, to Major, Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Bonaire y Passeig de la Ribera hasta el Greco.
The Sunday and Tuesday Parade Route
Sitges Gay Carnival
The Sitges Gay Carnival takes place 4 days before the regular Sitges Carnival begins. Jam packed with events it includes La noche rosa, Pink night, Noche de las Mantillas – where people wear traditional Spanish normally worn at weddings & funerals, Noche de las touristas, – the tourist night (great fun) and finally the Noce de las Viudas or the Widows night
|Tue – 26th Feb||Comodin||Mantillas|
|Wed – 27th Feb||La Locacola||Turistas|
|Wed – 27th Feb||Parrots||Carnival Opening|
|Wed – 27th Feb||Privilege||Opening NIght|
|Sun – 3rd Mar||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Mon – 4th Mar||Noche Rosa||Locacola/Le Patio|
|Tue – 5th Mar||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Wed – 6th Mar||La Locacola/Parrots Pub//L’Angle/Le Patio||Widows Night|
Check out more photos of Sitges Carnival
Suggested Sitges Hotels
Where to stay by the beach! – Right in the centre of town…
The Hotel Calipolis is located right next to the gay beach in Sitges. Its rooms are modern and large, with great balconies overlooking the Mediterranean.
- From EUR 55 per night
- Great Location, plunge pool & WiFi
Playa San Sebastian Hotel Sitges
The Playa San Sebastian Hotel is located right opposite one of Sitges cleanest and widest beaches. The rooms are bright and modern.
- From EUR 60 per night
- Nice pool, great service.
The Melia Sitges
The Hotel Melia Sitges is located close to Balmins mixed nudist beach. The hotel is large and modern with 24 hour room service and 2 pools.
- From EUR 60 per night
- Free WiFi, 4 Stars, large rooms
Other Events in Sitges
Scroll along for other Sitges Events – Month by Month