Discover Sitges Wildest Party.
Carnival has to be Sitges’ wildest party. Even though it is on in February it is still the hottest party in town! On the most popular days you will find thousands of partygoers dancing on the major streets across the town. The busy months of July and August look positively dead! Gay boys and girls from the 4 corners of the world descend on our little town and party the week away!
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Thursday 28th February 2019
- The Arrival of the King and Queen – 7 pm at La Fragata for a new spectacular opening show, parade leaves from Fragata to Psg Ribera, Sant Pau, Parellades, Cap de la Vila, (Where he will meet the queen) Calle Mayor and Plz Ajuntament.
Saturday 2nd of March 2019
- 12.00h – The annual Crazy Bed Race, which takes the following route:
Francesc Gumà. Jesus, Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Sant Pau, Passeig de la Ribera, Sant Pere, Parellades, Bonaire, Passeig de la Ribera
Sunday 3rd of March 2019
- 7.30pm – “Disbauxa” Parade Défilé de la Disbauxa (Rua de la Disbauxa)Takes the following route! Leaves from Av Sofia (between Hotel Cailipolis & Av Sofia Hotel), End of Sofia Avenue, Passeig de la Ribera (sea side), La Fragata, Passeig de la Ribera (mountain side), Bassa Rodona, Plaça del Pou Vedre, Espalter, Sant Francesc and Cap de la Vila.
Tuesday 5th of March 2019
- 9.00pm – “Extermination” Parade Défilé de l’Extermini (Rua de l’Extermini) – “Disbauxa” Parade Défilé de la Disbauxa (Rua de la Disbauxa)Takes the following route! Leaves from Av Sofia (between Hotel Cailipolis & Av Sofia Hotel), End of Sofia Avenue, Passeig de la Ribera (sea side), La Fragata, Passeig de la Ribera (mountain side), Bassa Rodona, Plaça del Pou Vedre, Espalter, Sant Francesc and Cap de la Vila.
Wednesday 6th of March 2019
- 7pm – The Burial of the KingTaking the following route – from the council offices, to Major, Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Bonaire y Passeig de la Ribera hasta el Greco.
The Sunday and Tuesday Parade Route
Sitges Gay Carnival
The Sitges Gay Carnival takes place 4 days before the regular Sitges Carnival begins. Jam packed with events it includes La noche rosa, Pink night, Noche de las Mantillas – where people wear traditional Spanish normally worn at weddings & funerals, Noche de las touristas, – the tourist night (great fun) and finally the Noce de las Viudas or the Widows night
|Tue – 26th Feb||Comodin||Mantillas|
|Wed – 27th Feb||La Locacola||Turistas|
|Wed – 27th Feb||Parrots||Carnival Opening|
|Wed – 27th Feb||Privilege||Opening NIght|
|Sun – 3rd Mar||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Mon – 4th Mar||Noche Rosa||Locacola/Le Patio|
|Tue – 5th Mar||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Wed – 6th Mar||La Locacola/Parrots Pub//L’Angle/Le Patio||Widows Night|
Video of Sitges Carnival
Highlights of Sitges Carnival
Check out more photos of Sitges Carnival
Recommended Hotels in Sitges
Most of the hotels in Sitges are in the centre of the Village. The best options are on the seafront offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean.
5 Star Luxury
Located a 10 minute taxi drive from the centre of town, this is the only 5 star hotel in Sitges and one of the best!
Hotel MiM, 4 Star
Stylish & Sophisticated
New, 4 star hotel in the heart of Sitges with beautiful rooms, a skybar with pool and stunning day spa for relaxing!
Hotel Medium, 3 Star
Great Pool & Location
The Hotel Medium is located in the heart of Sitges just seconds from the centre of town with a great pool.
Hotel ME, 4 Star
Deluxe & Luxury Option
The Hotel ME Terramar Sitges is one of the finest hotels in Sitges with its own beach club and large rooms.
Other Events in Sitges
Scroll along for other Sitges Events – Month by Month