Discover Sitges Wildest Party.
Carnival has to be Sitges’ wildest party. Even though it is on in February it is still the hottest party in town! On the most popular days you will find thousands of partygoers dancing on the major streets across the town. The busy months of July and August look positively dead! Gay boys and girls from the 4 corners of the world descend on our little town and party the week away!
Thursday 21st February 2017
- The Arrival of the King and Queen – begins at 5.30pm from Cap De La Villa – Route changes annually.
Friday 24th of February 2017
- 19.00 to 23.00 – The Venetial Gala BAul at Palau Maricel. Free entry – limited space – dress code gala/venetian – Reserve your space by emailing email@example.com
Saturday 25th of February 2017
- 12.00h – The annual Crazy Bed Race, which takes the following route:
Casino Prado, Francesc Gumà, Jesús, Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Sant Pau, Passeig de la Ribera, Sant Pere, Parellades, Bonaire i Passeig de la Ribera hasta la altura del Restaurante Eguzki Lizarran.
Sunday 26th of February 2017
- 8.00pm – “Disbauxa” Parade Défilé de la Disbauxa (Rua de la Disbauxa)Takes the following route! Cap de la Vila, Sant Francesc, Espalter, Pl. del Pou Vedre, Bassa Rodona, Passeig de la Ribera (muntanya), Fragata, Passeig de la Ribera (mar), Av. Sofia, Mossèn Llopis Pi, Plaça del Pou Vedre, Espalter, Sant Francesc y Cap de la Vila.(Based on last years route – to be confirmed)
Tuesday 28th of February 20117
- 8.00pm – “Extermination” Parade Défilé de l’Extermini (Rua de l’Extermini)
Cap de la Vila, Sant Francesc, Espalter, Pl. del Pou Vedre, Bassa Rodona, Passeig de la Ribera (muntanya), Fragata, Passeig de la Ribera (mar), Av. Sofia, Mossèn Llopis Pi, Plaça del Pou Vedre, Espalter, Sant Francesc y Cap de la Vila. (Based on last years route – to be confirmed)
Wednesday 1st of March 2017
- 6pm – The Burial of the KingTaking the following route – Major, Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Bonaire i Passeig de la Ribera hasta la playa de La Fragata (Based on last years route – to be confirmed)
The Sunday and Tuesday Parade Route
Note – There are changes to the normal Carnival Route from previous years.
Sitges Gay Carnival
The Sitges Gay Carnival takes place 4 days before the regular Sitges Carnival begins. Jam packed with events it includes La noche rosa, Pink night, Noche de las Mantillas – where people wear traditional Spanish normally worn at weddings & funerals, Noche de las touristas, – the tourist night (great fun) and finally the Noce de las Viudas or the Widows night
|Tue – 21st Feb||Comodin||Mantillas|
|Wed – 22nd Feb||La Locacola||Turistas|
|Wed – 22nd Feb||Parrots||Carnival Opening|
|Wed – 22nd Feb||Privilege||Opening NIght|
|Thur – 23rd Feb||XXL||Glamour NIght|
|Fri – 24th Feb||La Villa||Kilt Festival|
|Sun – 26th Feb||Bar Seven||Prize Night|
|Sun – 26th Feb||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Mon – 27th Feb||Sauna Sitges||Noche Rosa|
|Tue – 28th Feb||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Wed – 29th Feb||La Locacola/Parrots Pub//L’Angle/Le Patio||Widows Night|
Check out more photos of Sitges Carnival
Suggested Sitges Hotels
Where to stay by the beach! – Right in the centre of town…
The Hotel Calipolis is located right next to the gay beach in Sitges. Its rooms are modern and large, with great balconies overlooking the Mediterranean.
- From EUR 55 per night
- Great Location, plunge pool & WiFi
Playa San Sebastian Hotel Sitges
The Playa San Sebastian Hotel is located right opposite one of Sitges cleanest and widest beaches. The rooms are bright and modern.
- From EUR 60 per night
- Nice pool, great service.
Other Events in Sitges
Scroll along for other Sitges Events – Month by Month