Discover Sitges Wildest Party.
Carnival has to be Sitges’ wildest party. Even though it is on in February it is still the hottest party in town! On the most popular days you will find thousands of partygoers dancing on the major streets across the town. The busy months of July and August look positively dead! Gay boys and girls from the 4 corners of the world descend on our little town and party the week away!
Thursday 23rd February 2017
- The Arrival of the King and Queen – 8 pm at La Fragata for a new spectacular opening show, parade leaves from Fragata to Psg Ribera, Sant Pau, Parellades, Cap de la Vila, Calle Mayor and Plz Ajuntament.
Friday 24th of February 2017
- 19.00 to 23.00 – The Venetian Gala Ball at Palau Maricel. TICKETS SOLD OUT – dress code gala/Venetian
Saturday 25th of February 2017
- 12.00h – The annual Crazy Bed Race, which takes the following route:
Casino Prado, Francesc Gumà, Jesús, Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Sant Pau, Passeig de la Ribera, Sant Pere, Parellades, Mrq de Mont Roig, Psg Ribera.
Sunday 26th of February 2017
- 7.30pm – “Disbauxa” Parade Défilé de la Disbauxa (Rua de la Disbauxa)Takes the following route! Leaves from Av Sofia (between Hotel Cailipolis & Av Sofia Hotel), Psg Ribera, Plz Fragata, Psg Ribera, Bassa Rodona, Espalter, San Francesc, Cap De La Vila.
Tuesday 28th of February 20117
- 9.00pm – “Extermination” Parade Défilé de l’Extermini (Rua de l’Extermini) – “Disbauxa” Parade Défilé de la Disbauxa (Rua de la Disbauxa)Takes the following route! Leaves from Av Sofia (between Hotel Cailipolis & Av Sofia Hotel), Psg Ribera, Plz Fragata, Psg Ribera, Bassa Rodona,Espalter, San Francesc, Cap De La Vila.
Wednesday 1st of March 2017
- 6pm – The Burial of the KingTaking the following route – from the council offices, to Major, Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Mrq de M.Roig, 1’er de Mayo, i Passeig de la Ribera hasta la playa de La Fragata
The Sunday and Tuesday Parade Route
There are significant changes to the 2017 route from previous years! Plan Accordingly!
Sitges Gay Carnival
The Sitges Gay Carnival takes place 4 days before the regular Sitges Carnival begins. Jam packed with events it includes La noche rosa, Pink night, Noche de las Mantillas – where people wear traditional Spanish normally worn at weddings & funerals, Noche de las touristas, – the tourist night (great fun) and finally the Noce de las Viudas or the Widows night
|Tue – 21st Feb||Comodin||Mantillas|
|Wed – 22nd Feb||La Locacola||Turistas|
|Wed – 22nd Feb||Parrots||Carnival Opening|
|Wed – 22nd Feb||Privilege||Opening NIght|
|Sun – 26th Feb||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Mon – 27th Feb||Noche Rosa||Locacola/Le Patio|
|Tue – 28th Feb||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Wed – 29th Feb||La Locacola/Parrots Pub//L’Angle/Le Patio||Widows Night|
|Mon – 27th Feb||Sombrero Night||Parrots Pub/Yummy/Privilege|
Check out more photos of Sitges Carnival
Suggested Sitges Hotels
Where to stay by the beach! – Right in the centre of town…
The Hotel Calipolis is located right next to the gay beach in Sitges. Its rooms are modern and large, with great balconies overlooking the Mediterranean.
- From EUR 55 per night
- Great Location, plunge pool & WiFi
Playa San Sebastian Hotel Sitges
The Playa San Sebastian Hotel is located right opposite one of Sitges cleanest and widest beaches. The rooms are bright and modern.
- From EUR 60 per night
- Nice pool, great service.
Other Events in Sitges
Scroll along for other Sitges Events – Month by Month