Discover Sitges Wildest Party.
Carnival has to be Sitges’ wildest party. Even though it is on in February it is still the hottest party in town! On the most popular days you will find thousands of partygoers dancing on the major streets across the town. The busy months of July and August look positively dead! Gay boys and girls from the 4 corners of the world descend on our little town and party the week away!
Thursday 12th February 2015
- 5pm the king will arrive at the Melia Hotel
- His Majesty and his entourage head towards La Fragata for their opening show.
- After the presentation of the Queen of Carnival,the parade makes its way through the town on a new route from La Fragata, Psg de la Ribera, C, Bonaire, C.Parellades and Cap De la Vila.
Sunday 15th Feb 2015
- 7.00pm – “Disbauxa” Parade Défilé de la Disbauxa (Rua de la Disbauxa)
- Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Bonaire, Passeig de la Ribera, Fragata,l’Avinguda Sofiaand return to carrer Espanya,Plaça Espanya, Espalter, Sant Francesc, Cap de la Vila.
Tuesday 17th Feb 2015
- 7.00pm – “Extermination” Parade Défilé de l’Extermini (Rua de l’Extermini)
- Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Bonaire, Passeig de la Ribera,Fragata, l’Avinguda Sofia and return to carrer Espanya, Plaça Espanya, Espalter, Sant Francesc, Cap de la Vila.
Wednesday 18th Feb 2015
- 5pm – The Kings Funeral Procession
- From Ca Pei at 5pm to La Fragata by 7.30pm
- 7.30pm – Burial of the King
Sitges Gay Carnival
The Sitges Gay Carnival takes place 4 days before the regular Sitges Carnival begins. Jam packed with events it includes La noche rosa, Pink night, Noche de las Mantillas – where people wear traditional Spanish normally worn at weddings & funerals, Noche de las touristas, – the tourist night (great fun) and finally the Noce de las Viudas or the Widows night
|Tue – 10th Feb||Comodin||Mantillas|
|Wed – 11th Feb||La Locacola||Turistas|
|Wed – 11th Feb||Parrots||Carnival Opening|
|Wed – 11th Feb||Privilege||Opening NIght|
|Thur -12th Feb||XXL||Glamour NIght|
|Fri –13th Feb||La Villa||Kilt Festival|
|Sun – 15th Feb||Bar Seven||Prize Night|
|Sun -15th Feb||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Mon -–16th Feb||Sauna Sitges||Fiesta Del Paquette|
|Mon –16th Feb||Union||Prize Night|
|Tue–17th Feb||The Parade||Throughout the town|
|Wed- 18th Feb||La Locacola/Parrots Pub//L’Angle||Widows Night|
Suggested Sitges Hotels
Where to stay by the beach! – Right in the centre of town…
The Hotel Calipolis is located right next to the gay beach in Sitges. Its rooms are modern and large, with great balconies overlooking the Mediterranean.
- From EUR 55 per night
- Great Location, plunge pool & WiFi
Playa San Sebastian Hotel Sitges
The Playa San Sebastian Hotel is located right opposite one of Sitges cleanest and widest beaches. The rooms are bright and modern.
- From EUR 60 per night
- Nice pool, great service.
Other Events in Sitges
Scroll along for other Sitges Events – Month by Month