Sitges Zombie Walk 2015 – All you need to know
This year’s Sitges Zombie Walk is expected to draw record numbers. The event takes place on Saturday the 10th of October – It looks like Halloween is coming early to Sitges!
It all begins early on Saturday where you can have your make up done professionally from from 12:00 to 19:00 This free makeup session takes place at Sant Sebastiàn Beach. Places are limited to 350 people (all tickets will be handed out at 12), so its first come first served!
The walk kicks off at 20:00 Starting shot at the Miramar Building with Rick Baker. then on to C Fonollar, C San Joan, Davallada, Town Hall, C Mayour, Cap de al Vila (Town square), C Parellades, Marques de Montroig, finishing at La Fragata.
At 21:30 in the Movistar Zone at La Fragata there will be a Zombie Movie Marathon. Free admission. Limited Capacity.
- ZOMBIS NAZIS 2 Tommy Wirkola, 100’ | Norway 2014
- ZOMBEAVERS Jordan Rubin, 76’ | USA 2014
- ALMOST HUMAN Joe Begos, 80’ | USA 2013
9 ways to be a better zombie! From the Sitges Film Festival.
- First of all, remember that you’re one of the Undead, so the way you look needs to show it.
- Keep your good zombie manners in mind at all times: grunting, groaning, shrieking and even howling (if you’re a zombie werewolf) are essential.
- Don’t forget to cover your body in blood: you mouth, your neck…
- Walk like a real zombie, dragging your legs and searching for brains.
- Follow our camera people and guides and don’t take detours, the big party is happening along the way.
- The starting shot will be at 20:00. So go hang with all the other zombies and follow the guides.
- If you can’t come zombified, head over to the makeup area and our expert makeup artists will leave you looking like a real zombie. Starting at 12:00 noon.
- Check out some zombie movies (for example, Zombeavers, Dead Snow: Red VS Dead, Maggie, Cooties, Generation Z, etc, etc, etc…).
- Have fun! Zombies know how to do that too!
Check out all of the photos taken in Sitges over previous Zombie Walks.
Previous coverage of the Sitges Zombie Walk
The beautiful Centro Attic penthouse apartment with a large terrace and lots of natural light is located in the centre of Sitges in the main square “Cap de la Vila”, well known for the corner house with its famous clock.
- Sleeps 3
- From EUR 34 p/p per night
The elegant Christie apartment is located in the heart of Sitges just 3 min walk from the main beaches, a spacious and elegant living room with a little balcony, which faces into the Calle Europa.
- Sleeps 6
- From EUR 22 p/p per night
Stay in the Hotel Subur in Central Sitges for Less!
The Hotel Subur is located in the heart of Sitges, right opposite the gay beach and offers great value for money, simple clean rooms and a great breakfast.