From: Saturday, March 19th, 2022
To: Sunday, March 20th, 2022
Cars arrive at the port by 1pm.
The route is from Barcelona to Sitges. The cars are on display in Barcelona the week before.
- Cars arrive at the port by 1pm
- The route finishes at La Fragata
Sitges hotels fill fast in this small town
To get the best deals and save up to 70%
Book your hotel early
Relive Sitges – 1920’s style!
In 1959, the Barcelona-Sitges International Vintage Car Rally was born under the stewardship of some forward thinking Sitgeans. The entry conditions for the rally are simple; your car must be privately owned and must not have been produced after 1924. There are prizes for the best car based on its condition and also for the most authentic costume.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Saturday in March
- Saturday 10amParticipants arrive and register at Plaça Marquès de Foronda (Montjuïc) in Barcelona.
Cars will be on display until 5pm.
Sunday Race Route
- 08:30am to 10.30amCars gather together at Plaça Sant Jaume.
- 10.30am From Barcelona (Pl. Sant Jaume – Ferran – Rambles – Pl. Catalunya – Ronda Universitat – Ronda Sant Antoni – Sepúlveda – Paral·lel – Pl. Espanya – Gran Via – Badal – Constitució), to L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Santa Eulàlia-Enric Prat de la Riba – Barcelona) – Cornellà de Llobregat (Carretera de l’Hospitalet – Av. de la Fama – Tirso de Molina – Av. Baix Llobregat – Link to C-245), Sant Boi de Llobregat, Viladecans, Gavà, Castelldefels, link to C-246, Costes del Garraf and arrival to Port de Sitges-Aiguadolç.
- 12.30pm (approximately)Arrive at Port d’Aiguadolç for the winners reception at the port.1.30pmAvenida Port d’Aiguadolç, Emerencià Roig i Raventós, Avenida Balmins, Port Alegre, Rafael Llopart, Jesús, Plaza Cap de la Vila, Parellades, Marquès de Montroig, Plaça Indústria, 1r de Maig, Paseo de la Ribera hasta Calipolis, Paseo de la Ribera (parte tierra), La Fragata
Cars are on display to the public at Plaça de la Fragata 3pm to 6pm
Sitges Car Rally – Video Highlights
Highlights from the Sitges Car Rally.
Vintage Car Rally Galleries
Check out more photos of Sitges Vintage Car Rally
Recommended Hotels in Sitges
Most of the hotels in Sitges are in the centre of the Village. The best options are on the seafront offering beautiful views of the Mediterranean.
5 Star Luxury
Located a 10 minute taxi drive from the centre of town, this is the only 5 star hotel in Sitges and one of the best!
Hotel MiM, 4 Star
Stylish & Sophisticated
New, 4 star hotel in the heart of Sitges with beautiful rooms, a skybar with pool and stunning day spa for relaxing!
Hotel Medium, 3 Star
Great Pool & Location
The Hotel Medium is located in the heart of Sitges just seconds from the centre of town with a great pool.
Hotel ME, 4 Star
Deluxe & Luxury Option
The Hotel ME Terramar Sitges is one of the finest hotels in Sitges with its own beach club and large rooms.
Sitges Group Apartments
Range of seafront apartments with great balconies.
Sleeps up to 6
Luxury apartments with great amenities and designer stye.
Selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms.
Beautiful selection of apartments in a restored building.
Selection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom.
Urban Suite Apartments
Stunning apartments in the heart of Sitges with great amenities.
From 2 to 5 guests.
Other Events in Sitges
Scroll along for other Sitges Events – Month by Month
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Share this Event!
- Fiesta Mayor 2021 – Revised ProgramAugust 4, 2021 - 2:28 pm
Fiesta Mayor is Sitges most important celebration and the 2021 edition returns with a revised program of events and festivities.
- Bears Week – May Edition – Are you still visiting?March 11, 2021 - 6:50 pm
While the May Edition is technically “cancelled” many visitors are still planning to visit Sitges when it is safe to do so.
Find a Great Place To Stay
2,574,000+ hotels, homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay...