Gay Pride Sites 2018 – Inauguration
The formal launch of Sitges Gay Pride 2018 took place on Wednesday at the Hotel Calipolis.
More than 100 invited guests, dignitaries and members of the press were on hand to launch the official Sitges Pride program for 2018.
Parties, parades, culture and activism mingle at Europe’s “Pride by the beach”
#sitgespride18 kicks off from – June 14th to 18th
More than 35,000 visitors will attend the event in Sitges, Barcelona, Spain.
- #strongertogether, a message of collaboration and activism is at the heart of Sitges Pride 2018 as the event strengthens ties with local charities and support groups.
- A program of more than 51 acts will perform for free in the open air “Gay Village” over 5 nights, right in the heart of Sitges, just 30 minutes from Barcelona.
- Unique cultural events, exhibitions, networking events and conferences will take place in parallel with festive parties during the day and evening.
- World class tributes to Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince, Boney M, Shakira, Pink & Katy Perry will take to the stage each night solidify Sitges position as Europe’s No 1 pride by the beach.
- Daytime events include a Gay Beach Party at Hola Beach Club and the POSEIDON party on board the Sensations Catamaran.
For tickets and more information on the event visit the official pride website.
Check out the photos of the official launch of Gay Pride Sitges.
The beautiful Centro Attic penthouse apartment with a large terrace and lots of natural light is located in the centre of Sitges in the main square “Cap de la Vila”, well known for the corner house with its famous clock.
- Sleeps 3
- From EUR 34 p/p per night
Stay in the Hotel Subur in Central Sitges for Less!
The Hotel Subur is located in the heart of Sitges, right opposite the gay beach and offers great value for money, simple clean rooms and a great breakfast.